Years of working directly with litigation and dispute resolution teams have given me invaluable experience of domestic and cross-border disputes across a range of sectors. I provide continuing linguistic support in high-value litigation and arbitration proceedings, many of which are multi-jurisdictional and highly complex.
Special areas of expertise include
- international commercial arbitration
- commercial tort claims
- competition law and antitrust litigation
- cartel damages actions
- market abuse and financial supervision
- cross-border financial litigation and fraud
- shareholder and partnership disputes
- bankruptcy and insolvency, directors’ liability
- data breach and privacy (GDPR)
- corporate law, including corporate governance
- intellectual property disputes
This experience and the valuable subject-specific corpora built painstakingly along the way are critical to my translation work. A solid basis of resources and familiarity with Dutch legal processes (think Peeters/Gatzen or Article 843a claims) reduces the need for research and avoids duplication of work.